There are so many variations of chutneys. This is a very basic, easy and delicious mint chutney that will go great with any South Asian meal you prep. This can be whipped up in no time in a small blender.
- 1 bunch mint leaves, washed ( 1½ cup packed)
- ½ small onion, roughly chopped
- 1 small tomato, roughly chopped
- 1 med garlic clove
- 1 lime
- ¼-1/2 tsp. salt (adjust)
- ¼ tsp. chili powder (optional)
- water as needed
- Add all ingredients to small blender. Add little bit of water just to get the blender going. You can omit the chili powder if you don't want it hot. You can also add fresh green chilies as well. Adjust the lime juice to your preference. I used the juice of 1 whole lime.