Guys this is such an easy weeknight meal not to mention sooo delicious. You can use rotisserie chicken, leftover chicken or ground beef very versatile
Cuisine: Main Dish
- 1 med onion chopped
- 1 tbsp. veg oil
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken I used 2 med chicken breasts
- 1 4oz can chopped green chilies
- 2 10oz cans red enchilada sauce
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 cup shredded 4 cheese blend or any you have on hand
- 6 or 8 8-inch low carb flour tortillas or regular tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Sauté onion in 1 tbsp. hot oil in saucepan until tender & brown about 7min. Add garlic sauté for 10 seconds. Set aside
- Sprinkle chicken with salt/pepper drench in little bit of enchilada sauce. Heat few tablespoons in same sauce pan, cook chicken for 10-15mins depending on thickness of chicken. Once cooked chop or shred chicken.
- Stir chicken, onion/garlic, green chilies, cilantro, 1 cup enchilada sauce, ½ cup cheese.
- Spoon few tablespoon of mixture in each tortillas. Roll up put seam side down in lightly greased baking dish. You can fill 6 or 8 depending on how much each is filled.
- Pour other can of enchilada sauce over tortillas and rest ½ cup cheese. Bake covered for 15mins. Than uncover and bake 10mins.
Serving size will depend on how many tortillas you will.