This baked tilapia is delicious, and perfect for a healthy diet. My kids love tilapia because it doesn’t have a fishy smell.
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 3-4 tilapia fillets
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper
- Salt/ pepper to taste
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Zest of 1lemon & thinly sliced
- Preheat oven 425 degrees F
- Mix all spices & lemon zest with olive oil. It will be like a thick paste.
- Pat fish dry. Rub spice mixture on all the fillets.
- Place 2 lemon slices on each fillet (optional you can just squeeze the lemon juice but I like the roasted lemon)
- Place fish on foiled or sprayed baking sheet . Bake for 25 min or until fish flakes with fork. My fillets were pretty thick. If you are using the thin fillets baking time will be less.